- Video Format
- Video Resolution
- Picture Format
- 1.3MP color CMOS
- Charging Time
- 1 hour
- System Requirement
- Windows ME/2000/XP/MacOS9.2.2 or above(windows98 need drive)
- Gross Weight
- Package Type
- Paper Box
- Insturctions on using Spy Pen:
- - Once you receive the pen, please make sure you plug it to the computer for an hour to charge
- - Before using the features , make sure you get a pin and enter it in to the reset button all the way twice to make sure the system did reset for use.
- - Reset pin hole is located under the Light pin hole as seen in the picture displayed on our website
- Major difficulties is that our customers forget to insert a Micro TF Card in the slot before use (Believe us it won't record or take any pictures without memory)
Step 1: insert one Micro SD card (2GB-32GB) in the pen carera correctly and completely.
Turn on camera: click (don't press it for long time, just click it and lossen the button) the button on the top which is the operation button to turn on the camera, then the green light turns bright, when the green light stays solid , means its in standby mode.
Take picture: in the standby mode, the green bright light , press the operation button for each click you take one picture, the green light flashes one time for taking each picture, please try your best to keep the pen stable so that you take a better picture.
video Shoot : in the standby mode, the green light is solid bright, press the operation button for about 3 seconds, you will see the green light flashing a quick 3 flashes and then light is off, means you start recording video, during recording the LED light won't blink, just blank (you'd think its turned off), when you want to stop, press the operation button for one click then the green light turns solid bright again means you're back to standby mode .
Turn off camera: in the standby mode, the green light is solid bright, press the operation button a long press, during this short period, please pay attention to the LED light change, the light changes from bright (standby mode) to out (don't loosen the button, keep pressing it) and to bright again, then you can loosen the button and the light will vanish after you loosen the button, means pen camera turn off.
If the red light flashes that means Memory Card is not inserted correctly or the battery is low.